Pearl..

Pearl..

Apr 6, 2011

Let go..

I was emotionally attached to numerous things, that I used to possess. Now here by "THINGS" I mean my childhood memories (that a girl has to leave at her "Place" once she steps out to her "Home")

I was attached with those silly teddies I owned, the scrapbooks I got fill since teenage, the collection of friendship bands & other stuffs placed on my table & everywhere in my room.

As some recent events made me realize of how I should not be too attached to anything and memories lie in our hearts and not in worldly possessions. So I started letting go the clutch.

The feeling of letting go is just like a footloose. I just learn to move on which in turn is more liberating. Its all about being positive & remaining happy.

Ultimately, smiling no matter what. As everything happens for some reason. (It seems I am discussing as if what happen to me.. Well, I just got married. So its quite natural that I have to leave those "Things" behind.. Only a thing that bothers me is that now my kid sis gonna take the charge huh!!) x-(

Anyway, coming back, the most important lesson that I learnt in past few months is-
"Lesser the things you have to hold on your back; the farther you will be able to proceed."

"Some people think its holding on that makes one strong- sometimes its letting go.." Think about it.. :)

No comments: