Pearl..

Pearl..

Apr 5, 2011

OMG.. is it..


I was in my own land dreaming about how crazy I am with my friends. Enjoying the non stop fight with my kid sis. Things are going so smoothly, according to my will. I am being served Mom made food. Only tension striking to my mind is where to party coming weekend & where to hangout today. Switching & playing with the channels of an idiot box. Having a Gala time by being a couch potato. Suddenly, a noise interrupted. Later I opened my eyes & than I screamed GOSH!! that was an alarm & Sooner I realized OMG I am married!!

Oops, its just recently that I realized it. Its a sweet realization though but here am not talking in the context of commitment, but of responsibility and daily routine MOSTLY. Well, let's go back to how that happened.

I have been married for almost 5 months to a very loving and caring man and these past months have been a sheer learning curve for me (in terms of household management). Before this I'd never really done the cooking or being this much worried about the laundry & ironing or had anything to do with having a monthly budget (I used to wonder.. Why would anyone need a budget? Life is full of enjoying & have fun!!) But then I understood life is not always fun.

Although, I love learning new things. Thanks to my hub with whose motivation, I am on an edge to begin & learn from basics through books, online resources & observations.

No matter what I do & how I do I have to give my best at it. So I started getting my hands around managing the household.

Now that I am married! I will, for the rest of my life, have to (or at least try to) behave like a responsible adult.. ;)

P.S. God bless me & most importantly my hub!! :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any newly wed can relate to it completely…!! Cutely Written…!!

Simply Nehal said...

Thank you.. :) Its like we are on an urge 2 make a mis8k learning 4m it & yet making a new 1 again for another day :p