Pearl..

Pearl..

Aug 9, 2010

Love 1; Love all.. :)

After waiting long, for my Love; I've committed to my parents, now. I decided not to search for my cookies & with the passing days I kept defining & redefining 'Love..'

All the way I've been thinking its an emotion; a deep feeling. But, now I discovered a new & different meaning of it; quite logical too. LOVE- a verb, An action, that automatically makes us fall for emotions & rise to feel its depth.

Love is not just a feeling of caring & sharing, but its an addiction towards that someone special, your soul-mate. When one can be what he/she is actually in front of that person; it creates a passionate vibe called 'Love.'

The joy of being together in happiness & feeling of being there in gloom period too is 'Love.' A beautiful & pure bond that has no space of mistrust/misunderstandings is 'Love.'

Love is everything that can heal even a feeling of hatred. I strongly believe -----
"Love yourself & rest all will fall in Love with you.." :)

Love 1 love all.. :)
God bless all!!

No comments: