Pearl..

Pearl..

Aug 8, 2010

Impressions..

Imagining a Funeral; made my nerves go up & down for few seconds. I felt strange emotions I was going through, at the time of feeling mourn. I felt strange happiness & relief after seeing many known faces, I was passing by at that Funeral. Until I saw whose Funeral it was actually?

Though, there is much to offer in this beautiful world before departing. But I was glad to see the crowd attending my rites, standing there to pay a homage & praying for my PEARL (Soul) to rest in peace.

Wait a minute, still something is missing here, I could see clearly the faces of my Family- both immediate & extended ones; all my nearest & dearest folks are here too, dressed in peaceful light colors.

But where r u? Yes, the Love of my life. Its still missing.. :(

May be its there awaiting to accompany me & to relive in that different world together.. ;)
Everyone says we come empty hand & goes empty handed. But I can see my soul leaving smiles on everyones faces, whenever my name pass through their sight. & my heart carrying their griefs, emotions & their special memories.

Above all am carrying u, my Love in my heart; to feel your presence wherever I settle. :)

No comments: