Pearl..

Pearl..

May 10, 2011

My Guardian Angels..

Parents.. - support system no matter what..





What to write about them words become less when you have to admire them or depict what you feel. Because its all their endless efforts & constant patience to deal with you for making you capable of what you are from within; Their sacrifices, immense love, powerful prayers make you strong & built a protective curve around you.

There is so much to be thankful to & feel grateful to them. As God is just a creator but they are the one who transforms some energy in making you to stand on your own feet. We rarely feel their divine love. For since teenager we are in search of our soul-mate. But we forget the fact, that our real mentor, real soul-mate are they. As they could read your mind & state your thoughts when you are speechless. They get intuitions when you are in any trouble. They are the guiding source of brightness.

Sometimes, on our way of life, we get lost; it doesn't means they'd not done anything to make you stand. It means you have to recollect all those learnings & lessons need to be revised to move ahead with a more firm & strong optimistic attitude.

I don't know why I am writing this post today. I might have sounded like a blabber to few. But I don't care as I am here to post my thoughts.

I owe this one to them...... :) Love you lots.. :) God blesses all!!

2 comments:

Nez said...

Agree to every word u said... Nothing can beat them...

SimplyNJ said...

I know babes.... :)