Pearl..

Pearl..

Jul 31, 2010

Spreading smiles.. :)

"Holding a Smile,
walking few miles
I'll get what I deserve
what I don't was ne'er mine..

Releasing a pain,
will make you gain,
Never rush in vain,
following proper lane

Period of doom
that make you go gloom
holding a ray of hope
will ignite your inner soul

Instead of questioning every-time why me?
you should say try me
Don't confine yourself
Give time, time to raise yourself

Blossom your time to thee,
cause the answer to all your queries is HE

Close your eyes & see
the enlightenment of thee.."

4 comments:

Aditya Nandode said...

Spiritual! Jai Nehal mata di! :) Really really good!

Simply Nehal said...

Hehehe.. ;) :p yeah Spiritual!! Thanks.. :)

Dhruv Oberoi said...

Kya intro diya hai apna Nehal...Khushiyo ka pakwaan ho tum...jo na chabaya ja sake wo paan ho tum.....he he he he he
Know me..Know Humour...

Simply Nehal said...

Uff only u can comment in tht way :p ;) Stupid u!! hehehe!!